Cooper Consumer Health SAS, with registered office at Place Lucien Auvert 77000 Melun, FRANCE (hereinafter “the Company”), as well as any of its affiliates acting as the data controller, are committed to respecting your privacy.
COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
The Company or its affiliates, as the controller, are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
This Website does not have as main purpose to collect your personal data.
However, the Company or its affiliates are permitted to collect and process the following personal data concerning you:
As for the access of the Website:
- the IP address assigned to you when you access the Website
As for the processing of your request for information by e-mail:
- your data contact: e-mail address;
- your request’s content
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company or its affiliates are only permitted to use such data for the following purposes:
- to allow you to access the Website
- to manage and respond to your request for information
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis for the Company or its affiliates’ use of your personal data is its legitimate interest in responding to your request for information.
The Company or its affiliates have analyzed your interests, rights and freedoms in comparison with their own legitimate interests and are of the opinion that, given the level of transparency provided and your rights, there processing of these data have no significant impact on your interests, rights and freedoms.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company or its affiliates are allowed to disclose your personal data to any member of the Company’s Group. Furthermore, the Company is not allowed to disclose your personal data to third parties, with the exception of the persons who manage the Website as well as any qualified department of the Company’s affiliates (i.e marketing team, HR team and IT team). In addition, the technical service providers that Cooper Consumer Health retains to manage the Website (hosting, maintenance, etc.) may also have access to this data.
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
The data required to respond to your request for contact or information is kept for the time during which we process your request and then archived for a period of time in accordance with the applicable laws.
The Company or its affiliates will specify the exact retention period applicable by means of the relevant information notice.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER OUT OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Under no circumstances, the Company or its affiliates will transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
As part of the processing of your personal data, you have the right (subject to the conditions and exceptions provided for in data protection laws in effect) to:
- ask the Company or its affiliates how they process your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data they hold about you;
- request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
- request the processing of your personal data be limited or submit an objection to such processing;
- request an acknowledgement of receipt of the personal data you have provided to the company in a machine-readable format;
- define the guidelines regarding the fate of your personal data after your death; and
- submit a complaint to your local supervisory authority if your personal data protection rights have been breached or if you have suffered harm following unlawful processing of your personal data.
You may exercise these rights to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A “cookie” is a small piece of information saved by a website on your computer. This cookie may be retrieved during a subsequent visit to the same website. The cookie cannot be read by another website than the one that created it. Most cookies are only valid for the duration of a session or visit.
The access or use of the Website does not require any cookies.
VERSION: November 2020